We need your help! Government funding does not cover the full cost of the services we provide for animals. Here’s how you can help us continue to provide needed services for animals in distress across Saskatchewan …
- Enter our annual Critter Classic golf fundraiser. A great day of golf in support of the animals! Come join us on June 15th at the Long Creek Golf and Country Club in Avonlea. To register or for more information, contact Sandra at 1.877.525.1133.
- Work One Hour: The idea is simple: we are asking you to donate an amount representing one hour of your salary in order to help animals that have been abused, neglected or abandoned. Call 1.877.382.7722 or donate online using our Shopping Cart feature.
- Donate to our Rescued Animal Sponsorship Fund.
- Become an Animal Caregiver: Call our office for more information: 1.877.382.7722 or email us at email@example.com for the application form.
- Honour a family member ... a cherished friend ... or a special pet with a memorial donation.
- Have some lottery fun! The Saskatchewan SPCA Christmas Lottery is over. View the Lottery winners list and 50/50 winners list.
Also: Look for details of the upcoming Saskatchewan SPCA summer lottery coming soon: early bird draws, daily cash prizes for a full month, PLUS the amazing 50/50 Kitty Pool! (Tickets available for sale to Saskatchewan residents only.)
- Become a member. $250 - business patron; $200 - life member; $50 - individual patron; $35 - family; $25 - single; $15 senior or junior. Download the membership form and send it to: Saskatchewan SPCA, Box 37, Saskatoon, SK S7K 3K1, or purchase your membership online.
- Donate your HBC Rewards points or your Canadian Tire money to help us purchase equipment and supplies..
- Volunteer: Join our volunteer registry by calling 306.382.2419.